Here is the first of my Christmas Gift Guides for 2017!
This gift guide is 10 items and most of them are under $50 with the exception of one. This list is a mix of items I already own and love and items I want this year for Christmas. All products are linked below!
- The Giving Key: My boyfriend gave me a Giving Key that says, love. I wear it all the time and I love the meaning of the company.
- iPhone Selfie Light: Everyone loves to take a good selfie and this would make a perfect stocking stuffer for any girl on your list.
- Car Diffuser: I can’t do anything with a strong scent but I love my essentials oils. This car diffuser is something I would love this year for Christmas and would make a great stocking stuffer for any girl or guy!
- Cards Against Humanity: Cards Against Humanity is one of the funniest games out there and it will make a great gift for anyone who loves a good laugh.
- Ray Bans Aviators: I have had my Ray Bans for a few years now and I love them. They are such a classic pair of sunglasses and are worth the price.
- Rose Gold Shower Speaker: I think everyone listens to music in the shower but if you don’t have a speaker it can be hard to hear. This shower speaker would make the perfect gift for any shower superstars;).
- Kate Spade Card Holder: There are some days when you don’t want to carry your wallet but just a credit card and a little bit of cash. This card holder is perfect for you to slide in your pocket and keep your hands free.
- Swell Bottle: 100% worth the price. Keeps your water cold all day long and the patterns are so cute. I got mine at the beginning of the school year and I use it every day.
- O Venture Big O Key Ring: Carrying your keys on your wrist is so much easier and they will be easier to find with the big key ring. The Big O ring is the easiest and most stylish way to carry your keys.
- Pom Beanie: I have a J.Crew pom beanie that I wear all the time. It keeps me warm while still looking super stylish.