Last year I shared my Christmas wish list and I thought I would share it again this year. These are the things I’ve had my eye on for the past year and would love to receive! These are just a few of the things I want. I have a Pinterest board I pin to leading up to Christmas so my parents (and Santa) can know what I want. If you want more ideas of what to ask for for Christmas click here.
1. Ray Ban Aviators– I would love to have a classic pair of sunglasses and I’ve had my eyes on these for a long time.
2. Kate Spade Metro Watch– I already have a rose gold Fossil watch but I would love to have another option since I’ve worn that one everyday for three years. I love the brown leather since it matches with everything.
3. Vineyard Vines PJs– I think these would be the cutest pjs to wear on Christmas morning. I mean come on how cute is the whale with the santa hat!
4. Coloring Books– I know what you’re thinking, aren’t you a little old for coloring books. However, these are coloring books made for adults and are supposed to help anxiety.
5. Wool Floppy Hat– I’ve seen these hats everywhere and they are just too cute! It would be perfect for a bad hair day when you still want to look cute!
6. Coat– I saw the coral coat at the Mall on Black Friday and it was so gorgeous. I also love the grey because it matches with everything. Coats have are definitely becoming one of my newest obsessions.
Let me know in the comments below what you are asking for for Christmas!